Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Passenger
    Hi, I'm just wondering about few translations to other language. I can help with translation to Polish, because there are many aviation enthusiasts. I think it would be great to have more languages to choose, not only English

Flight attendant
    The addition of the receiver code (T-ABCD, F-EFGH etc) option under the Aircraft labels menu, giving the ability to see what receiver aircraft are being tracked by as part of their label.

Passenger
    Hi, that would be nice if we can see which receiver is used to track a plane, directly from the left panel... This feature has been removed but why ? Can we expect to see it back, without having to open the drop-down menu ?

Geographic information

The Country of Registration tag where the national flag is for the country of registration could use a link to maybe the World Factbook so users can have credible information about the country the aircraft is registered in. This might very well also be a good idea to be used for country the aircraft is departing from and what country the aircraft is flying to if a field could be created for that.

Passenger
    it would be cool to see the aeronautical charts in the playback of flights

Flight attendant
    Will be great if on the Radar View the refresh will be faster then 8 sec. Now the information is a bit delayed .
    If the airplane label on the screen will be refresh at any 4 sec ( as it is on the APP control screen) will be much accurate information.
    Also some path vectors longer then now will help to see the right direction of the plane. and trail lines will be nice .

Passenger
    Hi, the idea is to show some statistics of my radar feeding with the tool Screenly (a digital signage) on a Raspberry Pi on a 7" monitor. The current statistic pages offers much too much content. It would be great to have a URL showing only e.g. the "Polar Plot" and another one only e.g. "Aircraft seen". Should be such difficult, I think

Passenger
    On the statistics page of the receiver in the "STATS SHARING" tab, the "AVG. RANGE ". This would be helpful information during works related to the location of the receiving antenna and evaluation of the operation of the current installation.

Passenger
    Hello,

Would it be possible to have a link from the flight data panel to the Airline page?
    Than you in advance.

fr241.jpg

fr242.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Passenger
    Could you add Great Dane Airlines?
    IATA = DW
    ICAO = GDE
    Embraer 195LR OY-GDA (soon OY-GDB)