Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Passenger
    I am feeding ADS-B data. I would like to see a different color plane (green for example) when that plane is seen by my receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Jollyrgr View Post
    I am feeding ADS-B data. I would like to see a different color plane (green for example) when that plane is seen by my receiver.
    RadarView allows you to do this.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    Include a map/visual reference of where receivers are located as an option within with new 'data sharer statistics'. Perhaps as an additional opt-in for the data sharer. Perhaps not accurate enough to reveal precise location but accurate within a few miles.

Passenger
    Please could the account statistics page be displayable in local timezone. I'm GMT/UTC +10 but see my daily statistics starting/stopping at 1000, rather than 0000.

Passenger

Statistics Page

I would suggest that you get the opportunity to download data for the last 30 days included in statistics page.

with best regards

Per Laustsen
    Per Laustsen
    T-EKOD10 Raspberry Pi3 B - DVB-T dongle - A3 ADS-B antenna - SMA Filter | Lattitude 55.04233 - Longitude 10.617180

Passenger
    Can you please reset the option to display how many planes are displayed out of the total planes visible? That was really interesting. Also that was a good ad for your app because we could see your coverage was in the aggregate larger than your competitors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passenger

Distance circle around own receiver location

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or has been covered before, I did a search but found nothing.

Would it be possible to add a feature such that users can click on their receiver location and select to add concentric distance circles at various radii on the Live Air Traffic Map, please.

This would allow users to better gauge the distance of aircraft from them.

ps if the facility already exists and I've not found it, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Passenger
    Hello,

Would it be possible to make the Airport View filterable? We have purchased a business account and would like to have the ability to filter down the Airport View to only the airlines that we handle in much the same way that we can filter the map.