Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Passenger
    Hello,
    I am a newbie of the FR24, just set up a raspberry for the data feeding.
    The FR24 web page and the App on the Android does have aeronautical chart but seem doesn't have the "approach chart" of the aerodrome. So, I would like web designer consider to add this layer.
    And hope to add a warning message to the chart that "NOT FOR FLIGHT NAVIGATION".
    Thanks
    Burt

Flight attendant
    I think it would be great if aircraft could be organized into fleets for smaller airlines that do not have an ICAO code. There are many operators which are not part of the ICAO and it would be easier to keep the information in the database current if more aircraft could be grouped together by a common owner, rather than only showing as “Private owner”. This would also be helpful for users of both the alert and filter functions of FR24 that would like to monitor these smaller fleets.

Passenger
    It would be great if "Show Route" actually used the flight plan data from the FAA (like one of your competitors FlightAware), instead of a generic great circle line between the two airports.

Passenger
    Integration with windy.com would be stellar.

Passenger
    Yes, very good with it.

Flight attendant
    How about allowing each aircraft to have a “user tag”. For example, MEDEVAC for medical transport, LEO for law enforcement, NEWS for news reporting aircraft, FIRE for fire and rescue, TOUR for tour aircraft, etc. This way aircraft can be filtered by use. Similarly, how about the ability to filter by species (rotorcraft, fixed-wing prop, glider, etc.). Also, there could be a way to display only aircraft that are missing information in the database. This would make it easier for people to find aircraft that are missing and update them.