Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
    You have to click on the "Show Route" Button in lower left corner. Then all other traffic disappear.
    Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately "Show Route" doesn't work in Playback mode if the aircraft has its origin displayed as N/A.

Here's an example, the GLF5 has its registration and origin blocked in the sidebar and clicking "Show Route" does nothing.

https://fr24.com/2018-06-01/04:45/12x/GLF5/11914576

But you can scroll manually along its flightpath to trace its origin to Teterboro.

In that case, perhaps the "Show Route" button could be programmed to hide the other traffic even if it can't zoom to the full route?
    Last edited by mimku; 2018-06-01 at 05:00.

Passenger
    Please switch the WND direction and speed. In aviation, the WND direction always comes before speed.

WND Change.jpg

Please change this to KTS. Or, allow user to change/switch between KM/KTS/MPH

WND Change 2.jpg

Please include NM.

Distance Change.jpg

Please allow user to select how they want to filter this search. Please allow user to filter/view by Time/Flight/From/Airline/Aircraft. By that, maybe I want to view all the 737s that arrived. Or maybe I want to view by airline.

Search Change.jpg

Please allow user to lock this search area in place. If I select an airline but want to search for another, I have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page.

Airline List Change.jpg

Thank you

Flight attendant
    A radio button option to just display what users are actually supplying from their own adsb radar, in the normal map. maybe just slightly different colour coded.

I have never been able to get the clunky Radar - Local data to work, plus this is not available in the mobile edition.

Passenger
    Are these being read?

Flight attendant
    Ability to filter just aircraft going to or away from a destination

Flight attendant
    When we do a playback of historical flights, I would like to be able to:

Overlay the Aeronautical Charts on the playback.
    Have a full screen, not the 'slit' I see now.

Flight attendant
    Barra da Tijuca, close to threshold 02 Jacarepaguá Airport (ICAO: SBJR), Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsurfmaniac View Post
    Hello,

It would be welcome back if you could let the map loose beyond 90° of lattitude, both North and South, when the map is totally zoomed out as it already used to be one or two versions ago. Sometimes you just want to watch a narrow strip of the map with a few aircraft flying at high lattitude and when you totally zoom out the map you end up with almost or even all the world and thousands of flights. This way one user would be able to create bookmarks let's say 70° N or 50° S for example.
    Thank you very much FR24 for the change.

Passenger
    It would be great if I could safe the information for certain flights in a "logbook" to have an archive of the flights I have been on.

Thank you

Ron

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronradar View Post
    It would be great if I could safe the information for certain flights in a "logbook" to have an archive of the flights I have been on.

Thank you

Ron
    my.flightradar24.com

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Passenger
    Would be nice when I can set an alert of a specific squawk code (f.i. 7700) and get an alert send to my e-mail address