Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

I'm creating this post to allow anyone to add a suggestion for future feature's that they'd like to see on FR24.

Please remember when posting to check previous posts so as to reduce duplicates.

Previous user submissions for reference:
    https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...otential-Ideas
    https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...got-some-ideas
    https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...T-BUG-REPORTS)
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Captain
    Many users would like to see a way to get the FAA registered aircraft updated faster on the FR24 database.

Thanks

Passenger
    For the 3D View is it possible to add more planes to the view and make it more realistic
    lets say we have 2 planes which are close i mean from 1 aircraft we can see the other plane. that would be nice.

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
    Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Passenger
    Hi everybody,

On the Android App it is possible to filter by specific aircraft but also by a family of aircrafts for example Airbus A320 Family (7 aircarfts). This is very useful but this is not possible with the website which allows to make several filters but not by family, that would be really great if this could also be possible...

Many thanks
    Sébastien

First officer
    I'd like to see more aircraft icons. If possible, for each manufacture and each aircraft type including small props.

At least, we need more variety of icons.
    (small/large single prop, small/large twin prop, four engine prop, small/large business jet, small/ large rear engine airliner, regional jet, fighter, delta wing, small/ large helicopter, tandem rotor helicopter, etc)

Passenger
    Not sure if this is already a feature that I don't know about but my feed was down for nearly a week and I didn't realise it. Is there a way to notify us via email when our feeds go offline for a period of time that we can set? For e.g. 24/48/72 hrs?

Passenger
    Hi! This is my own *WHISHLIST*:

**** IOS APP ****
    - Let the user *show only selected ACFT* with a single touch.

**** WEB APP (BUSINESS) ****
    - RADAR VIEW: It is already a festure to show a vector from selected aircraft to another aircraft. Would be nice if that same tool will provide a vector to any fix, airport or navaid.
    - RADAR VIEW: Show a trail for last 5 positions which will let us know quickly and without choosing the ACFT if it is turning or not.
    - RADAR VIEW: Show ACFT ID (registration or callsign) plus altitude and speed.
    - RADAR VIEW: Movable tags for the aircrafts.
    - RADAR VIEW: USER DATA: let the user choose what data show/hide instead of deleting and re-uploading if you don't want to see it for any reason.
    - RADAR VIEW & MAP VIEW: QUICK HOME BUTTON just like in tha IOS/ANDROID App. With a single click let the user set as screen center his geographical position.

Thank you!

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixDigital View Post

**** IOS APP ****

- RADAR VIEW: It is already a festure to show a vector from selected aircraft to another aircraft. Would be nice if that same tool will provide a vector to any fix, airport or navaid.
    - RADAR VIEW: Show a trail for last 5 positions which will let us know quickly and without choosing the ACFT if it is turning or not.
    - RADAR VIEW: USER DATA: let the user choose what data show/hide instead of deleting and re-uploading if you don't want to see it for any reason.
    - RADAR VIEW & MAP VIEW: QUICK HOME BUTTON just like in tha IOS/ANDROID App. With a single click let the user set as screen center his geographical position.

Thank you!
    You can already choose and toggle all those on/off in the view settings.
    <<< Tyke's Aero Blog >>>. Documenting Boeing production and deliveries since 2004.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
    You can already choose and toggle all those on/off in the view settings.
    I don't see anywhere to set this one up?

RADAR VIEW & MAP VIEW: QUICK HOME BUTTON just like in tha IOS/ANDROID App. With a single click let the user set as screen center his geographical position.

That would be MOST useful to have.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixDigital View Post

**** IOS APP ****

Thank you!
    I like the Radar View. I track and listen the same time. Yes, the feature that can vector aircraft to aircraft you have but the idea aircraft to waypoint and airport. I would definitely like that feature to be provided