Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blueskies2k40 View Post
    is ther a way xample a passenger or cargojet arrives park's at ramp or gate then it disappear until it comes back in for an active flight like an hour or 2 hours later in future is ther a way ther can be an option. Wich instead of disappearing stays as a static viewable aircraft I know in flightradar24 they disappear until it becomes active again can this be an option pls I know with technology nowadays yall can do it
    When the flight is finished, the ADS-B transponder is turned off. At that point, there is no way to know where the aircraft is located. From the time the transponder is turned off until it is turned on again, its location is unknown. It could be towed to another gate or a parking spot.

Comment

• All the plane icons on the screen can be quite bewildering sometimes. Do they all have to be the same color (namely yellow)? Multi-colored icons would help add meaning.

I'm thinking in particular of filter categories. Plane labels help but tend to clutter the screen. Having, say, a color-picker for each category would be nice.

Adding a color property to plane icons could lead to improvements throughout the system.

Comment

• The new flag label causes List View to throw an error.

Comment

• Hello,

As ADS-L is becoming more common, and allready is a set standard for non-ADS-B equipped aircraft by EASA, would it be possible to link a feed from Safesky to fr24?

SafeSky, l'application anticollision

Comment

• The latest changes to the FR24 webpage are OK, including the possibility to configure aircraft labels but I miss another option - to choose what should be shown in the "on-hover" label. Displaying text (or flag or any) labels for every aircraft may be OK but only if you zoom the map to see only a very few of them, which is not easy in regions like Europe or US or Asia. It would be very useful to be able to configure the on-hover label info beyond the current default (flight number), e.g. the route. Now it seems to work the opposite way - even if I setup the route label for all aircraft, when I hover the mouse pointer on any particular plane, the route disappears.

Comment

• Hi all,
              I don't know if this has been requested before, but I didn't find anything. The new web features are great.... I really only miss the possibility to search by partial flight number or callsign. E.g.: looking for "834A" or "*34A" in the search window would find "TAP834A". This is very useful while listening to Airband comms and overhearing just part of the callsign. This should be very easy to implement.

Thanks and regards,
              Daniel
              Las Rozas de Madrid (Spain)

Comment

• Can negative altitude be displayed please. Typically for aircraft at low altitudes on days of high pressure.

I note that it was displayed as far back as 2015 (from a search of this forum), but does not appear to be now.

For context my position with a small national regulator is often required to check complaints of low flying, and FR24 is the tool of choice for my organization, but fails in this respect - which is pretty much directly what I need it for!

Comment

Working...
                X