Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm just wondering about few translations to other language. I can help with translation to Polish, because there are many aviation enthusiasts. I think it would be great to have more languages to choose, not only English

Comment

The addition of the receiver code (T-ABCD, F-EFGH etc) option under the Aircraft labels menu, giving the ability to see what receiver aircraft are being tracked by as part of their label.

Comment

Hi, that would be nice if we can see which receiver is used to track a plane, directly from the left panel... This feature has been removed but why ? Can we expect to see it back, without having to open the drop-down menu ?

Comment

Geographic information

The Country of Registration tag where the national flag is for the country of registration could use a link to maybe the World Factbook so users can have credible information about the country the aircraft is registered in. This might very well also be a good idea to be used for country the aircraft is departing from and what country the aircraft is flying to if a field could be created for that.

Comment

it would be cool to see the aeronautical charts in the playback of flights

Comment

Will be great if on the Radar View the refresh will be faster then 8 sec. Now the information is a bit delayed .
              If the airplane label on the screen will be refresh at any 4 sec ( as it is on the APP control screen) will be much accurate information.
              Also some path vectors longer then now will help to see the right direction of the plane. and trail lines will be nice .

Comment

Hi, the idea is to show some statistics of my radar feeding with the tool Screenly (a digital signage) on a Raspberry Pi on a 7" monitor. The current statistic pages offers much too much content. It would be great to have a URL showing only e.g. the "Polar Plot" and another one only e.g. "Aircraft seen". Should be such difficult, I think

Comment

On the statistics page of the receiver in the "STATS SHARING" tab, the "AVG. RANGE ". This would be helpful information during works related to the location of the receiving antenna and evaluation of the operation of the current installation.

Comment

Hello,

Would it be possible to have a link from the flight data panel to the Airline page?
                    Than you in advance.

fr241.jpg

fr242.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

Could you add Great Dane Airlines?
                      IATA = DW
                      ICAO = GDE
                      Embraer 195LR OY-GDA (soon OY-GDB)

Comment

Is it possible to add "PLAYBACK" option in "RADAR VIEW" mode? I really need it to view flight tracking history with my own uploaded data (which is possible only in Radar View).

image -

i.ibb.co/xqH4VLq/1.jpg

1.jpg
                        Last edited by jet 320; 2019-08-01, 13:11.

Comment

Originally posted by jet 320 View Post
                          Is it possible to add "PLAYBACK" option in "RADAR VIEW" mode? I really need it to view flight tracking history with my own uploaded data (which is possible only in Radar View).

i.ibb.co/k21dYB2/1.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10982[/ATTACH]
                          Radar view is a raw feed from your receiver. It's not saved anywhere. For that you need your own SQL or database tools like https://github.com/srsampson/ADSBMySQL
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                            Radar view is a raw feed from your receiver
                            What do you mean? I see exactly the same picture in "Radar view" as in "Map View (default)" (i.e. live data from FR24). I just want to have a playback feature to rewind flight tracks a couple days back and play them at 'XX' faster speed.
                            Last edited by jet 320; 2019-08-01, 15:55.

Comment

Originally posted by jet 320 View Post
                              What do you mean? I see exactly the same picture in "Radar view" as in "Map View (default)" (i.e. live data from FR24). I just want to have a playback feature to rewind flight tracks a couple days back and play them at 'XX' faster speed.
                              with my own uploaded data (which is possible only in Radar View)
                              can't isolate own data

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi, (Hope I'm posting in the right area)

I found on the App and Web application for setting up an email alert zone, however, is there a possibility to create an alert- zone by County lines? Second, I run a county emergency notification facebook page, and was wondering if there was a way to link an RSS link generator to my page's feed. Meaning, when an aircraft of my choosing, enters the county, it will auto post to my facebook page, the same way it sends an alert email with a link to the aircraft. My page is manly for notifying locals of firefighter aircraft in the county, to alert of possible fire or emergency in the area. I live and my page is in California in El Dorado County, a high fire danger zone, and this will assist in local notification to our residents in emergencies. My group has over 13,000 members, I believe this will also bring you guys business as well with people signing up when they see these alerts and how useful you're application and website is.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X