Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we do a playback of historical flights, I would like to be able to:

Overlay the Aeronautical Charts on the playback.
    Have a full screen, not the 'slit' I see now.

Comment

Originally posted by Windsurfmaniac View Post
      Hello,

It would be welcome back if you could let the map loose beyond 90° of lattitude, both North and South, when the map is totally zoomed out as it already used to be one or two versions ago. Sometimes you just want to watch a narrow strip of the map with a few aircraft flying at high lattitude and when you totally zoom out the map you end up with almost or even all the world and thousands of flights. This way one user would be able to create bookmarks let's say 70° N or 50° S for example.
      Thank you very much FR24 for the change.

Comment

It would be great if I could safe the information for certain flights in a "logbook" to have an archive of the flights I have been on.

Thank you

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Ronradar View Post
          It would be great if I could safe the information for certain flights in a "logbook" to have an archive of the flights I have been on.

Thank you

Ron
          my.flightradar24.com

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Would be nice when I can set an alert of a specific squawk code (f.i. 7700) and get an alert send to my e-mail address

Comment

Hello,
              I am a newbie of the FR24, just set up a raspberry for the data feeding.
              The FR24 web page and the App on the Android does have aeronautical chart but seem doesn't have the "approach chart" of the aerodrome. So, I would like web designer consider to add this layer.
              And hope to add a warning message to the chart that "NOT FOR FLIGHT NAVIGATION".
              Thanks
              Burt

Comment

I think it would be great if aircraft could be organized into fleets for smaller airlines that do not have an ICAO code. There are many operators which are not part of the ICAO and it would be easier to keep the information in the database current if more aircraft could be grouped together by a common owner, rather than only showing as “Private owner”. This would also be helpful for users of both the alert and filter functions of FR24 that would like to monitor these smaller fleets.

Comment

It would be great if "Show Route" actually used the flight plan data from the FAA (like one of your competitors FlightAware), instead of a generic great circle line between the two airports.

Comment

Integration with windy.com would be stellar.

Comment

Yes, very good with it.

Comment

How about allowing each aircraft to have a “user tag”. For example, MEDEVAC for medical transport, LEO for law enforcement, NEWS for news reporting aircraft, FIRE for fire and rescue, TOUR for tour aircraft, etc. This way aircraft can be filtered by use. Similarly, how about the ability to filter by species (rotorcraft, fixed-wing prop, glider, etc.). Also, there could be a way to display only aircraft that are missing information in the database. This would make it easier for people to find aircraft that are missing and update them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
                          You can already choose and toggle all those on/off in the view settings.
                          I don't see anywhere to set this one up?

RADAR VIEW & MAP VIEW: QUICK HOME BUTTON just like in tha IOS/ANDROID App. With a single click let the user set as screen center his geographical position.

That would be MOST useful to have.

Comment

i agree that radar local is clunky. i also agree that it would be great if user supplied from their own ads-b radio could be shown in the normal map but in a different color or shade

Comment

Would be great if we could add custom range rings from our locations

Comment

It would be nice to have 24h continuous smooth running New York area flight animation.
                                At present when traffic levels are high, the animation breaks down and aircraft just move and stop at the same time.
                                If this could be fixed before a New version of FR24 is released that would be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X