Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

Passenger
    FR24, like the app and use it ALOT! Would love to see a custom alert that depended on my location. For example if I want to know when a particular aircraft is within 100km of me wherever I am. At present I have to go through all my alerts that have a "local" alert region and shift them when I go to another place.

Passenger
    T-LIMW3 in Breuil Cervinia and T-LIMJ5 in Genoa, Italy
    Referring to the post asking to fix the appearance in landscape mode on iPad or iPhone:

Yes, I agree!
    Also on iPad Mini it is impossible or very hard to follow a plane. Please, insert a button to hide the info tab.

Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Contrail View Post
    FR24, like the app and use it ALOT! Would love to see a custom alert that depended on my location. For example if I want to know when a particular aircraft is within 100km of me wherever I am. At present I have to go through all my alerts that have a "local" alert region and shift them when I go to another place.
    We are sorry, but this is technically not possible. Alerts are triggered and sent from FR24 servers. And FR24 servers don't (and can't) know the location of our users.

Passenger
    What about custom sounds for the notifications?

Add 5 aircraft sounds where we can pick from.
    The default sound is not distinctive from the other default alert sounds.
    Would be nice if you can recognize a flightradar alert on it's sound

I know you can choose from other custom sounds on Android but that is not possible on IOS.
    However this can be done by adding custom sounds added in the App itself.

Passenger

Squawk 7700

Use the color Red for all aircraft squawking code 7700, every other aircraft color is yellow so its hard to distinguish what flight has emergency when the rest of the icons are yellow

Passenger
    I would like to have the possibility to feed the radio traffic from my local airport to the FR24-system so it's possible to listen wherever I am.
    Most people use LiveATC or similar to listen, but I think it would be a good idea to have this included in FR24 and available for every user!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeflygare View Post
    I would like to have the possibility to feed the radio traffic from my local airport to the FR24-system so it's possible to listen wherever I am.
    Most people use LiveATC or similar to listen, but I think it would be a good idea to have this included in FR24 and available for every user!
    Listening to it in some countries is illegal so they keep their distance from including.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Flight attendant
    Ability to filter just aircraft going to or away from a destination

Passenger
    Maybe it is the same as previous post, but it could be good to add alert based on flightplan, I live near small airport, and when I dont listen radio, then is miss a lot of flights.