Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

Add plus and minus Zoom buttons to the map

Add plus and minus Zoom buttons, so we don't need our two fingers to mess with the map, often messing up the position etc. in the process.

Passenger
    How about been able to had a custom alert by touching an aircrafts reg,air craft type in the more info page ? It would be a lot quicker than the current system .

First officer
    Germania Flug (GSW/GM) logo on app is frustrating because it has a white background. Can you change it with the used for Germania Airlines (GMI/ST)? It's the same logo, but the last one had transparent background. Thank you!

Flight attendant
    The addition of the receiver code (T-ABCD, F-EFGH etc) option under the Aircraft labels menu, giving the ability to see what receiver aircraft are being tracked by as part of their label.

Passenger
    Filters: could we please have the ability to add more than one airport on one filter, just like you can on the web version.

Even better if you can setup your own bookmarks or pull them across from the settings in your web login.

Thank you.

Feeding FR24 since 11/09/13

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
    I recently started to feed FR24 with a raspberry pi. I would love to see what I am tracking in live thanks to a filter showing only the planes under my radar.
    Im also a great supporter of this request!

Passenger
    Can we get a night mode like in Google maps?