Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Idea is to enjoy the tool with environment tip like Sunset / Sunrise to help those want to spot/take photos to see when sunrise is happening.

To highlight my idea, I have created photo screenshots with the concept to explain better than words!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I've been feeding data for the last week and am enjoying the entire experience. Couple of requests I have
      1. Sync Filter data between IOS and Web
      2. Show the number of aircraft available next to each Filter. Like PlaneFinder. That way if there are no aircrafts, then I won't apply the filter.

Comment

Humble request: given the worsening fire intensity and longer fire seasons it would be lovely to see INCIWEB map layers for wildfires. The layers are easily added into google earth and many fire apps use them. A selectable map layer would help us who live in fire country where aviation fire suppression is highly utilized. Thanks!

Comment

Is it possible to convert an existing email login to a social login i.e. Facebook or Sign in with Apple.

Comment

Please add RADAR Filters for the iOS app so that we can see what aircraft we are tracking on our receiver from the app. Currently this filter appears to only exist on the full web site.

Also, please update on if an AppleTV app is in the making, as that would be fantastic.

Comment

For AR, would it be possible to honour the filters currently active in the main display, so that when you switch to AR you only see the filtered aircraft? If you are close to a major airport, then it is often impossible to locate a desired aircraft in AR if it happens to be in that direction

Comment

I'm unsure if anyone has posted this or if it is a feature, but It would be awesome that when an aircraft enters a certain radius around you, you get a notification that its near you. The reason why its sometimes a hassle to keep looking on the app to take pictures of planes that are coming near me (I live on a flightpath out of Sydney, so I get to see all the departures heading north-west) and I'm normally doing other activities and had the time I miss the aircraft.

Somewhat like when you get close to an airport, it notifies you when you are within a certain radius. Just a suggestion, would be cool to see it implemented or discussed!

Comment

the app should have a menu where we can see our feeding statistics for each box if we have 1 or more.
                  As an android developer, it should not take more than 1 month to kayak boat in Dubai
                  Last edited by oikemao2; 2022-02-25, 09:48.

Comment

How about putting in a function to setup an alert once you select an aircraft to follow?

Or
                    Make it obvious when you select an aircraft how to setup an alert.

And

When go onto the setup a transponder page take me too a relevant page to page to buy the gear I need, I was taken too a random American page to buy the equipment, I'm in the UK, surely someone can provide me with the gear inside the UK. It should also be an affiliate linked, you could make so much money by affiliating with suppliers.

Love the app

Comment

Please allow unlimited bookmarks for Gold members across all methods of access (IOS, Android, and website)

Comment

I’m trying to set a filter for Globemaster aircraft type C17 but also get the swarm of Cessna C172s. If it’s already possible apologies but if not can we have a feature to exclude the unwanted types, eg C17,-C172 ?

Comment

I'm afraid we're stuck with this problem as FR24 filters on the available data. ICAO type codes are typically 4 characters but some are less.

In this instance, the filter option treats the missing 4th character as a wildcard.
                          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I propose to add the radar filter in the mobile app

Comment

The iOS-App is just amazing! But one thing would be nice to have:

A filter which supports callsigns. That would be great! For example: Finnair operates flights for Eurowings Discover. You don't see any flights operated by FinnAir when you filtering "Eurowings Discover" via Airlines. It would be very nice if such a filter would be available in the near future!

Comment

I would love to see a map of current TFR’s as an overlay on the app.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X