Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the feedback, guys! We are collecting all the suggestions and feedback, and checking everything when working on new updates!

Please keep posting your ideas/complaints so we can continue to improve our services!

Cheers,

Comment

Thank you so much for implementing the statistics in the app..
      Great Job !!

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
      Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

When following a plane in portrait mode all is fine

When following a plane on landscape mode, you can barely see the track. This should be improved so we can actually see the plane and not so much the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As I am a plane spotter looking for specific registrations it would be amazingly great to get to see the registration of the plane when available directly from the arrival/departure section

Comment

Originally posted by KOM20 View Post
            Thank you so much for implementing the statistics in the app..
            Great Job !!
            Agreed however it would be nice to see a green or red light on the main screen telling if my radar is online or offline. I still have that problem that my receiver turns offline and I only notice when my plan turns back to basic... another option would be to send a notification or an email when the radar turns offline. Thank you

Comment

FR24, like the app and use it ALOT! Would love to see a custom alert that depended on my location. For example if I want to know when a particular aircraft is within 100km of me wherever I am. At present I have to go through all my alerts that have a "local" alert region and shift them when I go to another place.

Comment

Referring to the post asking to fix the appearance in landscape mode on iPad or iPhone:

Yes, I agree!
                Also on iPad Mini it is impossible or very hard to follow a plane. Please, insert a button to hide the info tab.

Roberto

Comment

Originally posted by Contrail View Post
                  FR24, like the app and use it ALOT! Would love to see a custom alert that depended on my location. For example if I want to know when a particular aircraft is within 100km of me wherever I am. At present I have to go through all my alerts that have a "local" alert region and shift them when I go to another place.
                  We are sorry, but this is technically not possible. Alerts are triggered and sent from FR24 servers. And FR24 servers don't (and can't) know the location of our users.

Comment

What about custom sounds for the notifications?

Add 5 aircraft sounds where we can pick from.
                    The default sound is not distinctive from the other default alert sounds.
                    Would be nice if you can recognize a flightradar alert on it's sound

I know you can choose from other custom sounds on Android but that is not possible on IOS.
                    However this can be done by adding custom sounds added in the App itself.

Comment

Squawk 7700

Use the color Red for all aircraft squawking code 7700, every other aircraft color is yellow so it’s hard to distinguish what flight has emergency when the rest of the icons are yellow

Comment

I would like to have the possibility to feed the radio traffic from my local airport to the FR24-system so it's possible to listen wherever I am.
                        Most people use LiveATC or similar to listen, but I think it would be a good idea to have this included in FR24 and available for every user!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickeflygare View Post
                          I would like to have the possibility to feed the radio traffic from my local airport to the FR24-system so it's possible to listen wherever I am.
                          Most people use LiveATC or similar to listen, but I think it would be a good idea to have this included in FR24 and available for every user!
                          Listening to it in some countries is illegal so they keep their distance from including.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ability to filter just aircraft going to or away from a destination

Comment

Maybe it is the same as previous post, but it could be good to add alert based on flightplan, I live near small airport, and when I dont listen radio, then is miss a lot of flights.

Comment

Looking for the ability to get alerts for MSN (Manufacture Serial Number) and HEX codes.

Comment

Working...
                                X