Is this true of planespotters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this true of planespotters?

This may not only apply to planespotters but could so well apply to those of us who for whatever reason enjoy this great hobby called FlightRadar24;

That's possibly why at after 11.00PM here I'm still feeding FR24 and watching, waiting...

Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2017-06-11, 22:46. Reason: Placed in correct spot
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Just like being at the air shows.
    That one interesting aircraft could land after the air show is over and the runway is back open to regular air traffic.
    Waiting for any static display aircraft to take off after the air show to get that awesome photo.

Here is the working URL link for the story.
    It’s a sad truth and it pains me to say this but… plane spotters tell lies.  Yes, we do.  Anyone who says they don’t is… well, probably lying. We don’t mean to lie, it…
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

If you hadn't worked it out given this is in the 'off topic' zone.. that reply (removed) was spam I have to deal with daily.

Another <explicit> with links in their profile.
      Last edited by Oblivian; 2017-06-26, 06:17.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
      X