Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're feeding FR24 DONT touch this button!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lancebroad View Post
    Howdy all,

newbie here but been feeding for a while as T-YBBN90 as well as my local site for seqld.

Kemistry, love what you feed. We have been trying to secure a good ground location with not much luck
    I've been known to comment on some of your snaps on facey

Head over to the aussie thread too, like here theres a few that interact

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

So Glenn - have you tried to do it again lately ?? I'm wondering if the fix has been implemented yet ..... before I try it !!

Peter

ylis

Comment

Originally posted by lancebroad View Post
        Howdy all,

newbie here but been feeding for a while as T-YBBN90 as well as my local site for seqld.

Kemistry, love what you feed. We have been trying to secure a good ground location with not much luck
        Lance, good to put a name to YBBN90 - doesn't show a lot on FR24 but your stats are great and that's what matters. I also enjoy your photography of the big birds. Cheers John
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ylis View Post
          So Glenn - have you tried to do it again lately ?? I'm wondering if the fix has been implemented yet ..... before I try it !!

Peter
          Hi Peter,

No, it hasn't been implemented yet.
          --

Comment

Its now fixed ... See advice in the Release Notes. https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ll=1#post95441

Thanks to those involved / Khan for implementation.

ylis

Comment

Working...
            X