Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dump1090-mutability offline map?

Hi,

i am using dump1090-mutability 1.15 (see Post 10232-How-to-Install-dump1090-mutability_1-15-dev-on-RPi) on my raspberryPi and i would like to see a map even when i am offline.

Is that possible?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by dskr; 2017-05-22, 12:21.

Additional Question:

When i supply my raspberryPi with an internet-connection the map shown in the browser is loading properly. BUT when i connect to my RPi via WIFI with my laptop or smartphone (Android) and open the dump1090/gmap.html the map is not loading properly (i can only see the table with the flights and the planes moving on a white surface)!

=> Can someone please tell me what i have to do to see the map when connecting with another device to my RaspberryPi?

Ps:
    I already added a Bing Maps Key on my RaspberryPi.

Comment

You MUST be ONLINE (i.e. have INTERNET connected) to load the map from OPenStreet or BingMaps, else you will see a white page with planes.

If you cannot see map even when online, try after clearing browser cache.

On Android: Browser Settings -> Privacy -> Delete Personal Data -> Place check mark beside cache and remove all other check marks, and click Delete. Now reload map page.

On Windows Laptop: Ctrl+shift+delete, place check mark beside Cache and remove all other check marks, click Clear button. Now hard reload the map page by Ctrl+F5
      Last edited by abcd567; 2017-05-23, 03:07.

Comment

Working...
      X