Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Raspberry Pi Feed - questions about Statistics page missing data

Hi All,
    I have finally got round to sorting a Raspberry Pi FR24 Feed (4 days ago), it all was almost too easy to get connected to feed to FR24.
    My Data Sharing page has looked OK from the moment it registered and is still showing - as Online with a current "Last Upload" date and time but the Statistics page is a little odd.
    For the first two days all data looked fine but since then it has showed as Online with data availability, Polar Plot, Histogram, Hits & Positions all looking good but nothing displayed in Aircraft Seen. The Aircraft Seen section was looking good for the first two days but not even those days of aircraft are present now.
    In addition the Uptime, Max Distance, Aircraft Seen, Positions reported are showing as "-" , local IP is N/A and MAC Address is all 00's
    I am clearly missing something, can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Thanks,
    Julian

Radar T-EGBK34
    User name JulianUK

JulianUK,

As you'll notice I'm feeding FR24 with a Basestation and I also noticed when I was about to close down my setup on 15th (YSSY here has a curfew and no point running my PC for nothing) that the stats had tanked and showed no data. They are working on the stats pages and this could be affecting the data we normally see for our receiver/s.

Noticed it's still the same today, in fact going back through the history of my recent uploads it's not showing any of the data you've mentioned. Another member has noted something similar on another thread.

I'll shoot support an email today to see if they are aware of the issue and perhaps get an answer.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2017-05-16, 22:52.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

I´m facing the same issue, but I´m confidente my Raspberry is OK because I use the same device to feed to FlightAware as well, no issues were noticed from their side.
      Follows my stats page:
      TSABE28.JPG

Comment

Guys,

I've fired off an email to support and will let you know when I get something in response to the issue. Or perhaps some one will jump on here with an answer, either way it will be looked into.

@ atairlines;

The availability issue could be a server issue (I've experienced a few of those but not to the degree shown there) but we'll see what they come up with.

Regards,
        Gregg
        Last edited by fungus; 2017-05-17, 00:13.
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Guys

There is a small issue with the stats page. It's not affecting everyone, just some users. It's being looked into as I write this. Will be fixed asap!
          --

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
            Guys,

I've fired off an email to support and will let you know when I get something in response to the issue. Or perhaps some one will jump on here with an answer, either way it will be looked into.

@ atairlines;

The availability issue could be a server issue (I've experienced a few of those but not to the degree shown there) but we'll see what they come up with.

Regards,
            Gregg
            Originally posted by Khan View Post
            Guys

There is a small issue with the stats page. It's not affecting everyone, just some users. It's being looked into as I write this. Will be fixed asap!
            Thank you both!
            Glad to know the issue is not from my end...

Comment

Guys

Thanks - being new to this I was concerned that it was my end!

Comment

T-ZPPP13,The same question.1.PNG
                China Kunming
                F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

A fix has been released. Please check your stats again to make sure everything is back to normal.
                  --

Comment

A fix has been released. Please check your stats again to make sure everything is back to normal.
                    Khan,

Here it looks 100% to what it was. Thanks for that.

Regards,
                    Gregg

Comment

Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X