FR24 radar statistics - availability is flapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 radar statistics - availability is flapping

Since sunday my radar T-SABE28 statistics show the availability is flapping.
    However, I have checked the services into my RPi and there were no downtime reported - in addition, I use the same RPi to feed FlightAware which did not report any downtime from their side as well.

Is there a issue with FR24 statistics?

Follows my statistics from FR24 and FlightAware:
    TSABE28.PNG
    TSABE282.PNG

No problem at this end. My graph shows 100% availability.

ylis

Comment

I noticed the same thing recently, though my downtime was minimal.

My guess is either a network routing problem or something going on with your ISP, more likely the former given FA reports constant uptime.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix technica View Post
        I noticed the same thing recently, though my downtime was minimal.

My guess is either a network routing problem or something going on with your ISP, more likely the former given FA reports constant uptime.
        But I use the same device to feed FlightAware as well, from their side there my statistics are 100% uptime. It means I have no issues with ISP.

Comment

Originally posted by atairlines View Post
          But I use the same device to feed FlightAware as well, from their side there my statistics are 100% uptime. It means I have no issues with ISP.
          That's why I said it was likely a network routing problem.

Busted transit routes happen. They're supposed to fix themselves, but it depends on what transit agreements different backbone providers have and also whether a transit provider or DC is currently under DDoS and the sorts of mitigation in place, so it's possible to find a netblock temporarily unreachable when everything else works okay.

Comment

Hi All, I have finally got round to sorting a Raspberry Pi FR24 Feed (4 days ago), it all was almost too easy to get connected to feed to FR24. My Data Sharing page has looked OK from the moment it registered and is still showing - as Online with a current "Last Upload" date and time but the Statistics page is a

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Is your feed equipment IP address set by DHCP or is it a static IP address? I had a similar issue, I set the fr24 receiver IP to a static instead of DHCP and that fixed my issue. Maybe try that with the pi.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X