Troubleshooting startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubleshooting startup

Just started up the application and software appears all be working but don't appear to be picking up any flights in range of approx 300-400m and have visual confirmation, I have a hunch that it's the drivers for the USB device but am not able to get it working using Zadig. Zadig doesnt see the device and I'm not sure why.

I'm using:
    - Win10
    - FlightAware Pro Stick
    - FlightAware ADS-B 1090MHz Band-pass SMA Filter
    - 3G/4G Antenna - 850 to 2100MHz with FME Connector

Any help would be appreciated... cheers.

Youll need to follow the guide on zadigs pager to show all devices and fix.

Windows Driver Installer library for USB devices . Contribute to pbatard/libwdi development by creating an account on GitHub.

Theres a specific section for "HELP! MY DEVICE DOES NOT APPEAR IN THE LIST!! "

Else try the other driver. But in any case watch the startup log when you launch (which remains onscreen in windows) for clues

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for your help, and I appreciate that this is not a Zadig support forum but would you know why it's not seeing any "Bulk-in Interface" ?
      It's seeing USB keyboard and mouse and a bluetooth device it seems.

Appreciate your help

Comment

Nope. You would need to monitor device manager and look for changes as you unplug/plug it in. And ensure you have the latest version if on Windows10. As it has been known to blacklist it
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

All good now mate, thanks for your help. Finally was able to get Zadig to detect the device and i'm now picking up flights and feeding the data through.

Is there a utility that I can use that shows a geographical representation of what flights i'm picking up? Is there a filter I can use on FR24 that just shows the flights I'm tracking using my radar code? I attempted to enter my radar code in 'radar' but it's not showing any flights.

Thanks again.

Comment

Filtering yourself is next to hopeless. Add local data source to radar view or get something like virtual radar server. Guide to install in my help thread

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              Filtering yourself is next to hopeless. Add local data source to radar view or get something like virtual radar server. Guide to install in my help thread

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
              Thanks mate, i'll take a look

Comment

Working...
              X