I tried to write a new thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried to write a new thread

It was posted somehow but my profile page says I haven't posted anything. When I try to post it again, it say I'm posting a duplicate. If you do not wan't new users you should just disable the register button instead of making the usability as crappy as possible.

If you read the top of the welcome post, you would see that some posts are auto moderated due to use of @ symbols or links and may require approval after moderation. (spam prevention)

This is the case with your post due to posting code. Which I have since approved and given some suggestions
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2017-04-02, 10:11.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Well, after posting it told me that it might or might be not deleted if there are links and redirected me somewhere. the list said there are no post. Obviously the confusion is intended.

Comment

It's how the vbulletin forum software works worldwide. Not just here. Just like how a bank waits to approve your background or ID before handing over a loan. The post is lodged but won't appear as active until approved if it thinks you have malicious intent (selling a website email or URL link)
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X