Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Flightradar24 Android App

Passenger
    I am a Feeder and therefore have a Business Account. I have just updated the App on both my Galaxy Tab S tablet and also my Galaxy S8 phone. The App works fine until I try to change my settings and on both devices the App just crashes every time! Everything else seems to work EXCEPT Settings. Very annoying. Also, I would favour bringing back Bookmarks as I was obviouly one of the 0.5%. I use them a lot for my travels both around UK and Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by EGPD2 View Post
    I am a Feeder and therefore have a Business Account. I have just updated the App on both my Galaxy Tab S tablet and also my Galaxy S8 phone. The App works fine until I try to change my settings and on both devices the App just crashes every time! Everything else seems to work EXCEPT Settings. Very annoying. Also, I would favour bringing back Bookmarks as I was obviouly one of the 0.5%. I use them a lot for my travels both around UK and Europe.
    This is not a known issue so I suggest you contact support@fr24.com with as much information as possible to be able to reproduce the issue.

Regarding bookmarks it has been removed for now as very few people used that feature. We recommend using search instead, and it's possible that bookmarks will be back in another format in the future.

Passenger
    Thanks Mike. I have already sent in crash reports from both devices but will also email.

Passenger
    Dear Sirs, Screenshot_2017-06-13-15-39-41.jpgfr24.JPG

My problem is as following. When I log in at mobile device (Android) I have GOLD status, when I log in on laptop (Win XP) I have BASIC status.
    How can I share my GOLD subscription to my laptop? I didn't find solutions using instructions in Android device neither in FR24 website.
    Thank you
    Igor

Quote Originally Posted by Ular View Post
    Dear Sirs, Screenshot_2017-06-13-15-39-41.jpgfr24.JPG

My problem is as following. When I log in at mobile device (Android) I have GOLD status, when I log in on laptop (Win XP) I have BASIC status.
    How can I share my GOLD subscription to my laptop? I didn't find solutions using instructions in Android device neither in FR24 website.
    Thank you
    Igor
    It's hard to give any answers without knowing details about your account and purchases. I suggest you contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is not a known issue so I suggest you contact support@fr24.com with as much information as possible to be able to reproduce the issue.

Regarding bookmarks it has been removed for now as very few people used that feature. We recommend using search instead, and it's possible that bookmarks will be back in another format in the future.
    Problem resolved. It was a conflict between Kaspersky Internat Security app and Flightradar24. I uninstalled Kaspersky and everything worked as it should. I re-installed Kaspersky and funnily enough it is still working as it should on both devices. Perhaps Kaspersky was stopping something when FR24 was initially installed. Anyway, it now appears to have been resolved.

Passenger
    I have had the paid Android app for a few years now. Have done the 3 month free gold upgrade with the new app.

I must pass on my congratulations to the dev team for the enhancements to the new app. It is fantastic and bursting with features I never thought possible.

Will definitely continue on with a paid gold subscription, absolutely loving this new app, well done guys!

Passenger
    I am a premium member using the app via Samsung Android. Recently I have changed my mobile to Oppo (Android) and having problem logging in. I emailed for a new password for the new phone, but when clicking the link, still I cannot log in. The message on the screen reads, "Error Code 301". Please help! Thank you.

Hi Saneh12, Can you please email us at support@fr24.com to see if we can help you with resolving your Premium login issues

Quote Originally Posted by saneh12 View Post
    I am a premium member using the app via Samsung Android. Recently I have changed my mobile to Oppo (Android) and having problem logging in. I emailed for a new password for the new phone, but when clicking the link, still I cannot log in. The message on the screen reads, "Error Code 301". Please help! Thank you.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Passenger
    Hi Guys

I am a user of your great app, both Android and IOS, I am really flabbergasted at all the bad reviews I am seeing on the Google Play Store and the IOS App Store.

I cannot quite believe that such a respected app developer like you guys have resulted in this way of charging people, please before this gets irratrievable can you reconsider your stance for genuine supporters of FR24, I paid for many upgrades on your original app and basically you have dumped me and many, many others.

I love your app and would be happy to pay for a one off fee, please reconsider your ethos before it's to late.

Peter