This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

We appreciate that users are reporting that there may be issues on iOS with push notifications and we're currently looking into it.

Unfortunately this kind of troubleshooting requires a fairly in-depth investigation and as such it takes time, so we appreciate your patience and understanding. Rest assured we're on it and working hard and will hopefully have something to report soon.

Lastly please accept our apology for any inconvenience this is causing any of you.

Kind regards,
    Gaelan
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Thank you Gaelan. Happy to have been heard and to receive your confirmation this is being addressed right now. We count on you! All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the feedback.

I have only two alerts added on IOS and Android.
        Registration is PH-KZU and registration is PH-KZM.

As an example they both arrived this morning on the Android and NOT on the iPhone.

I really hope you will find a solution soon.

Comment

Originally posted by altenae View Post
          Thank you for the feedback.

I have only two alerts added on IOS and Android.
          Registration is PH-KZU and registration is PH-KZM.

As an example they both arrived this morning on the Android and NOT on the iPhone.

I really hope you will find a solution soon.

Removed PH-KZU and KZM (Fokker 70's are no longer at KLM)

New Iphone new fresh FR24 install.

Added PH-BXD with DST = AMS
          Added PH-BXA with DST = AMS (No alert from this registration since months)

Well for the BXA there is STILL no alert and sometimes for the BXD.
          I really hope it will be fixed soon

Received the BXA twice today?
          Anything fixed??
          Last edited by altenae; 2017-10-31, 16:14.

Comment

Hi All,

I've got some good news, the alerts issue with iOS was fixed yesterday afternoon!

You should now be receiving alerts as normal and without issue. If you're still having a problem please email us directly at support@fr24.com.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,
            Gaelan

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
              Hi All,

I've got some good news, the alerts issue with iOS was fixed yesterday afternoon!

You should now be receiving alerts as normal and without issue. If you're still having a problem please email us directly at support@fr24.com.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,
              Gaelan
              Yes it works again !!
              Thanks and keep up the good work with this superb piece of software.

Comment

Originally posted by altenae View Post
                Removed PH-KZU and KZM (Fokker 70's are no longer at KLM)

New Iphone new fresh FR24 install.

Added PH-BXD with DST = AMS
                Added PH-BXA with DST = AMS (No alert from this registration since months)

Well for the BXA there is STILL no alert and sometimes for the BXD.
                I really hope it will be fixed soon

Received the BXA twice today?
                Anything fixed??
                Hi, alert with multiple conditions still don’t work. For example, all B77 going to LHR and airline is not BA.

Comment

Hi AirlinerSpotter,

Thanks for pointing this issue out, I've also been able to reproduce specifically with the criteria you've provided. It's now been raised for our developers to investigate.

I'd like to ask if there are also any additional alert combinations you're having issues with?

Originally posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
                  Hi, alert with multiple conditions still don’t work. For example, all B77 going to LHR and airline is not BA.

Comment

New Flightradar24 iOS App

I'd like to ask if there are also any additional alert combinations you're having issues with?
                    Actually I tried to create an email alert hoping that it would work better but the negative didn’t work
                    So I created all B77 going to RUH and not SVA
                    As a result I received plenty of mails only for the SVA B77 because the «*is NOT*» returned a «*is*»

Comment

Hi AirlinerSpotter,

Thanks for providing this information about email alerts as well, unfortunately negative conditions don't appear to be functioning as expected. This has also been raised with our web developers as a bug and we hope to resolve it shortly.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Originally posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
                      Actually I tried to create an email alert hoping that it would work better but the negative didn’t work
                      So I created all B77 going to RUH and not SVA
                      As a result I received plenty of mails only for the SVA B77 because the «*is NOT*» returned a «*is*»

Comment

Hi AirlinerSpotter,

Thanks for providing this information about email alerts as well, unfortunately negative conditions don't appear to be functioning as expected. This has also been raised with our web developers as a bug and we hope to resolve it shortly.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
                        Hi Gaelan, how is it going with fixing this bug? Can you please give a short status feedback? It still doesn’t work on my iOS app despite I have a business account. Thank you for your time

Comment

Hello guys,

i think since the last Update my App at iPhone and iPad doesnt show me different colors for different flight Levels. The flight path is allways green. I have a Silver Plan. Is that normal? The webpage show it correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Hammett View Post
                            Hello guys,

i think since the last Update my App at iPhone and iPad doesnt show me different colors for different flight Levels. The flight path is allways green. I have a Silver Plan. Is that normal? The webpage show it correctly
                            Hi Hammett, I have the same issue indeed

Comment

Hi Hammett and AirlinerSpotter,

There was an issue with the latest iOS app release, which means all trails are green. We're currently waiting for a fix build to be approved in the App store that should resolve the issue, however this may take a couple of days.

AirlinerSpotter - With regards to the alerts issue, unfortunately no updates just yet. I'll mention it once again with our developers and try and raise the priority. It's also worth mentioning that we hope to complete some work on alerts in the not to distant future, which should include new and improved functionality and types of alerts. I'm unable to provide any details just yet as we're still in the planning phase, however if you have any feedback or suggestions please let us know.

Cheers,

Gaelan

Comment

Thanks for the informationen

Comment

Working...
                                X