This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
    It's also worth mentioning that we hope to complete some work on alerts in the not to distant future, which should include new and improved functionality and types of alerts. I'm unable to provide any details just yet as we're still in the planning phase, however if you have any feedback or suggestions please let us know.
    Hi Gaelan,
    As already mentioned in the past (to Valeria if I remember correctly) I would like to be able to mute the alerts as I can’t go plane spotting when I’m at work and it’s disturbing to get alerts at that time (and frustrating!).
    As well, the dream of a spotter: alert when any special livery/scheme color plane is flying to my airport [emoji7]
    Priority one stays however to fix the bug about that type of plane going to my airport and not from that airline.
    Thank you again for your follow up and consideration.
    Kind regards,
    AirlinerSpotter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
      Actually I tried to create an email alert hoping that it would work better but the negative didn’t work
      So I created all B77 going to RUH and not SVA
      As a result I received plenty of mails only for the SVA B77 because the «*is NOT*» returned a «*is*»

Hello,

Any update on this request? It seems really basic to program... if ... then ... and not ...
      It’s been a while since I reported this bug and it’s been bothering me even since before.
      Can you please send a reminder to the team for me?

Thank you

Comment

Mike, I have two versions of the app on my ipad2. The first I paid for the extras, and the second, l am deciding whether to subscribe or not. AR will not work on this iPad on either app. I also have an iPad mini on which AR works perfectly. Any ideas ? Regards Steve.

Comment

Hello, I have a question concerning the AR function. It has always worked reasonably well, but since a few days - I think since the last iOS update (to 11.4.1) - it is not working correctly anymore. The phone seems to have difficulty getting the right bearings, it doesn't properly align to the compass anymore. I am also using SkyView (an astronomy app) which has the same issue so I'm thinking it's either the recent iOS update or an issue with the phone itself. Does anyone else have issues with AR after installing iOs 11.4.1?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

How can I follow one flight in the app —and, therefore, in my Apple Watch?

Comment

Search does not work for registration and flightnumbers anymore.

Comment

Can’t seem to get follow on iwatch. Says to follow on phone to show on watch. I am following on watch though.

Comment

Hello - just wondering if it is possible to create a custom alert notification where multiple aircraft types are listed such as B73, B74, B75, B76, B77, A32, A33, etc rather than just a single aircraft? Hoping to also add dest airport and altitude more than 1,000. IOS 12 FR24 v 8.0.1
                  Last edited by csizmpl; 2019-03-06, 18:16.

Comment

Originally posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
                    Dear, I created an alert for all B77 going to one airport and it worked. Then I added a condition «*airline is not*» and since then not any B77 is reported. I use FR24 on iOS 11. This is a bug reporting for your information and hopefully resolution [emoji854]
                    It’s been 1 year and a half and nobody fixed this basic “if...then...and” condition.

Comment

Help me please

Hi all,
                      please I want to know if it's possible to have flightradar24 SDK libraries for Android and for iOS, with API documentation, for integrate it on our travel app.
                      It's possible?

Thanks and regards
                      Luca

Comment

Is there a way to zoom in on the map in the Apple Watch version of the app?

Comment

On both Ipad and Iphone using IOS13.2 when selecting an aircraft on the app the map starts flickering..

Comment

Originally posted by springbok702 View Post
                            On both Ipad and Iphone using IOS13.2 when selecting an aircraft on the app the map starts flickering..
                            I just downloaded IOS 13.3 as well and I'm having the same issue any suggestions?
                            Last edited by hanzy1; 2019-10-29, 02:58.

Comment

iOS Flickering

Originally posted by springbok702 View Post
                              Thank you very much for reaching out. We fixed this issue, and we would kindly ask you to reinstall the app on both iOS devices to the latest released version.

If the issue persists, please attach a short video of the issue to our support@fr24.com e-mail so we could look into it further.

Have a nice day!

Stefani

Comment

Hello,

with the newest iOS App update (v8.19.1) I can‘t find my receiver statistics in the app (earlier it was under my account - see attached screenshot).

where can I find it now?

thanks

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X