This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Flightradar24-Team, dear Mike,

after I've updated the iOS App to the newest version the name of the cities are light up very intensive, also so many small towns are shown if you are zooming in the map

This is a little bit misleading und disrupt the user experience essentially.

We had a similar issue few years ago (2017 - post in the same thread here) and you changed settings that is the map without the "light up" town names and numbers.

GER_EDDM

Comment

If this changed after updating to IOS 15 you can thank apple. Maps has been redesigned to 'make reading easier '
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I wrote the Flightradar24 Support - issue has been fixed with the latest update

Thank you for the very quick service!!

Comment

On the website, when I click on a flight I can "Share" and generate a link to send to someone to help them find a flight.
          However, on the iOS app, "Share" only shares an image of the screen. How can I generate a URL link within the app to share a flight with someone?

Comment

Mike
            Hello,
            I just joined the forum. I'd like to ask why, as a gold subscriber, is aircraft information unavailable? I have NAVAIDS and oceanic tracks working but I tried on 8 aircraft and stats such as IAS, Mach, and OAT (why I subscribed to Gold from SIlver) are always shown as N/A no matter what aircraft- regardless its type or region. I'm quite disappointed about this and have tried to log out and log back in and nothing is working. What is wrong and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Thekingbuji333​
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X