Download Airport arrivals and departures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Airport arrivals and departures

I'm after downloading arrivals and departures for specific airports, does anyone know if this can be done, I feed in so have a business subscription.
    T-EGNJ48 Raspberry Pi3, Flightaware yellow stick/filter and Radar-Rama antenna
    Based in North Lincolnshire England

Scroll to the airport you're interested in, and click on the blue airport pin. That brings up arrivals and departures.
    F-KDAG1

Comment

I should have explained a little better, what I want to do is to export the arrivals & departures in csv format.

Comment

I don't know which API FR24 uses, probably something like flightstats.com. FR24 is for planespotting, not gate schedules so you might be out of luck here.
        F-KDAG1

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
          I don't know which API FR24 uses, probably something like flightstats.com. FR24 is for planespotting, not gate schedules so you might be out of luck here.
          I suspect I will struggle.

Comment

There are countless ways to crunch data but unfortunately the best methods often involve writing code but there is a workaround if you really do want to get a csv from the data obtained by clicking the blue airport button.
            1. Select the data by holding down Ctrl and Insert together while using the mouse to select
            2. Paste that data into a pure text processor like Notepad but not a word processor like Word
            3. Save as a .TXT file
            4. Open that text file in Excel using TAB delimiters
            5. The data will now be in columns in an Excel spreadsheet
            6. Save the spreadsheet as a .csv file

Having said all that, I find the quality of the flight data in FR24 to be inferior to other sources except on one account - aircraft on the ground is invaluable.

Comment

#6, Ive actually done this before. Works out OK with small amounts of data...
              F-KDAG1

Comment

FR24 doesn't offer any API's. In the case of arrivals and departure boards the schedules are third party data that may not be resold.
                For info what is included in the different subscription plans please visit https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

Comment

Working...
                X