Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlat running but nothing shown

Hey Guys,

I installed dump1090 mut v1.15 on my Pi. Everthing works fine but I found out that I'm not getting any MLAT traffic. When I look at localhost:8754 it says that mlat is running but I don't see anyt Mlat traffic.
    I hope you can help me.
    Thank you

Dan

You won't see any displayed locally. On the map mlat is not associated to one id. And the is no feedback from fr24 to display them other than a list of hex's in range.

It's a 1 way street I'm afraid, and the only way to view on a map is via the main page or an alternative system that does feed calculated data back

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thank you for your fast answer. I thougth that the perfomance graph is showing any mlat traffic or the live dump1090 map. But if not it's ok.Unbenannt.PNG

Comment

I beleive enough dump1090 clients in an area can be set up to share mlat betwee each other, and some other similar product to fr are able to feed calculated results back.

just not with the default fr24 system

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X