Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticking plane labels causing map issues on playback

Hello.

I have been having this issues for over 1 month. Is it a known bug? It only happens with the playback. Sometimes it clears with a refresh but I've found that this rarely happens now and they won't disappear.

Screenshot (155).jpgScreenshot (156).jpg

Is there ever going to be a fix for this? It's worse than ever these days.

Comment

There is no easy fix to this problem related to an update of Google Maps API. We recommend to not use labels in playback.

Comment

We recommend to not use labels in playback
        Can't see any point is Playback without labels.

Caravelle

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          There is no easy fix to this problem related to an update of Google Maps API. We recommend to not use labels in playback.

Mike thanks for the answer however that is terrible news. Please work on a solution with Google Map API devs to resolve this issue. The sticking labels also affect the live map too if you briefly tab out to another tab and return a short while later although not to the same extent as the playback issues. The playback feature is currently unusable until you can fix the problem.

Also can you finally fix the email alert issue which has been going on for well over a year now. I have a near-daily dialogue with Caroline on the support desk about this where only approximately 30-40% of the alerts I have set up actually work despite perfectly matching the criteria set. After being repeatedly told to clear my cache and delete cookies (the default "solution" to every internet problem it seems.. ) Caroline finally conceded that this is a known issue and would be fixed by the end of the week. That was 2 weeks ago and there has been absolutely no change. Surely it's not that hard to set up your email server to send out an email when criteria=x. What am I missing?

Comment

Working...
          X