Radar View.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar View.

Hi, not sure if in correct thread. Having problems in activating localhost to display on screen. Have inserted sharer id. Hope this question makes sense. Many thanks.

How are you feeding your data ? Via Windows PC or Raspberry Pi
    If in Windows, try 127.0.0.1. If Raspberry Pi, you need to insert the IP you Raspi is on.
    Whilst in Radar View, press the "Cog" icon on the right....Down to "Local hostname" and click on whatever appears to the right. Input your IP there
    T-EGPH99

Comment

Radarview.

Originally posted by Billy View Post
      How are you feeding your data ? Via Windows PC or Raspberry Pi
      If in Windows, try 127.0.0.1. If Raspberry Pi, you need to insert the IP you Raspi is on.
      Whilst in Radar View, press the "Cog" icon on the right....Down to "Local hostname" and click on whatever appears to the right. Input your IP there
      Hi Billy, many thanks for replying so quickly. I am feeding via Windows, i inserted 127.0.0.1. and it worked perfectly so we are back in business. I was wondering how i lost local host as i had it up to recently but have not been on for a few weeks.
      Many Thanks again,
      John,
      T-Eikn2.

Comment

Glad I could help John with my very limited knowledge
        T-EGPH99

Comment

I am feeding fr24 with a raspberry pi3 via wifi to router. I am having difficulty getting my laptop on the same wifi network displaying Radar View. I have tried putting the rpi's ip address in the settings but it tells me 'failed data 4 times. terminated'. Any help greatly appreciated.

Doug

T-EGCC288 rpi and T-EGCC37 sbs1e via windows.

Comment

Originally posted by drworld88 View Post
            I am feeding fr24 with a raspberry pi3 via wifi to router. I am having difficulty getting my laptop on the same wifi network displaying Radar View. I have tried putting the rpi's ip address in the settings but it tells me 'failed data 4 times. terminated'. Any help greatly appreciated.

Doug

T-EGCC288 rpi and T-EGCC37 sbs1e via windows.
            Are you entering port 80 with it i.e IP-of-Pi:80?
            --

Comment

Working...
            X