Versions of Dump 1090

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versions of Dump 1090

I know from various other forums (FlightAware) that there are several "improved" versions of Dump1090 for use on the Rpi (for range plotting on Google maps) - are these improved versions available for use on Windows, if so could someone post a link.

Thanks,
    Paul

The windows revision is quite a bit behind but still has the basic features.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the reply. The version from Satsignal is the one I'm using now, I was hoping there may have been a version with more features similar to that used with the Rpi.

Comment

Only if someone branches it to a W32 port and compiles.

Another was done based on 1.15

https://github.com/tpainter/dump1090.../tag/v1.15-dev but going by the file name probably very similar.

What features were you after? From memory (Id need to confirm once home) as long as you pass the right commandlines it displays web output etc per normal. Or you can use alongside VRS or similar.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I was looking for "maximum range" (similar to adsbScope) and heatmap, nothing essential but would have been nice to have if it was available. I'll just have to keep to adsbScope for testing

Comment

Working...
          X