No announcement yet.

New site update bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mike, alerts don't seem to be working properly. I set up a global alert for reg G-JZHU some days ago and currently shows in my alerts list, however the plane left BFI at 1828z (2 hours ago) and no email received. I also have a global alert for BOE callsigns and that works fine and always has, so seems to be specific to reg numbers in this case. Could you investigate please.

eta : EI-FVK global alert set up for reg too - departed BFI a short while ago and no alerts received...
    Last edited by rik130; 2017-02-13, 21:32.

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
      Hi Mike, alerts don't seem to be working properly. I set up a global alert for reg G-JZHU some days ago and currently shows in my alerts list, however the plane left BFI at 1828z (2 hours ago) and no email received. I also have a global alert for BOE callsigns and that works fine and always has, so seems to be specific to reg numbers in this case. Could you investigate please.

eta : EI-FVK global alert set up for reg too - departed BFI a short while ago and no alerts received...
      Please contact support@fr24.com so they can check your account and alerts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Please contact support@fr24.com so they can check your account and alerts.
        Dear Mike, could you please look into the issue personally.

I have dealt with a female support member and explained in detail the problems. However the sum of her response(s) have been to send me a patronising link to a video on how to set up alerts (am I 2 years old? ) and then swiftly closed the ticket by concluding with "Apart from that, I donīt have any other suggestion on how to solve this problem" and pushing me to spend money on your app rather than solving the issue: "You can download the FR24 premium app and set up alerts there as well."

I set up the FR-[ticket ref] alert about a week ago, as instructed, which I was told would enable you to identify the fault and fix it. I don't think it's right that you direct paying subscribers to your support channels when they clearly do not possess the technical expertise to diagnose and fix issues.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X