Question about usefulness of my data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about usefulness of my data

I've feeding for about 10 months now, I never saw my "name" in the "radar" tag in FR24. I'm on approach to a airport with some traffic, I saw the approachs visually, they are less than 500ft from me sometimes.
    I'm trying to improve my coverage, now I have a maximum distance of 70mn (avg +/-40), so, i'm covering all north approaches to this airport, but still cant see me in FR24.
    the question is, is there any way to know how many "prints" my radar have? direction? So I can improve my coverage somehow knowing where I can help more (less coverage areas). This kind of feedback can encourage more people to improve their reception, it must be great seeing your "radar" in a plane tracked on FR24.com!
    Thank you!

Originally posted by alejandrofm View Post
    I've feeding for about 10 months now, I never saw my "name" in the "radar" tag in FR24. I'm on approach to a airport with some traffic, I saw the approachs visually, they are less than 500ft from me sometimes.
    is there any way to know how many "prints" my radar have? direction? So I can improve my coverage somehow knowing where I can help more (less coverage areas). This kind of feedback can encourage more people to improve their reception, it must be great seeing your "radar" in a plane tracked on FR24.com!
    Have you checked your Statistics in your Account? This includes a helpful Polar Plot and Histogram, see my example. I have rising ground to the west.

In the FR24 website select Account -> Show Statistcs

Unfortunately, with so many sharers and the way FR24 displays the feeder's Radar ID, the chances of any of us seeing our ID are now extremely low.

02.jpg
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
    X