Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web page extremely slow

Hi

When I open the webpage, it's extremely slow. It takes a while for the map to load (black squares disappear one by one every 5 seconds). The planes pop up, but when I click one 8 times out of 10 there was a problem fetching the data.

I tend to switch filters and playback and this completely makes the site unuseable. I wanted to buy an account, but first this problem must be fixed.

Windows 10
    Chrome
    i7 6600
    Geforce 1070
    16gb ram
    Internet connection of over 100mbps

In a perfect world, every data-intensive website I visit would load instantly. But that's not reality.
    F-KDAG1

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
      In a perfect world, every data-intensive website I visit would load instantly. But that's not reality.
      No sadly it's not and most of us want more and more functionality from our applications which just exacerbates the problem. Black squares and inability to fetch data would be familiar to most FR24 users but it comes and goes, probably depending on server load.

Comment

We have no known server issues so far during 2017. But our monitor tools reported some Internet routing issues, from some parts of the world, last Friday.
        If maps are not loading it's out of our control. We are using Google Maps API and maps are loaded directly from Google servers.

Comment

Working...
        X