Raspberry already used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raspberry already used

Tooday I tried to active a raspberry that I've already activate. But in the page of activation there are no link to active the raspberry. I tried to reset the sd with Fr24 image but I can't able to fix the problem. What can I do?

Please update with what you have done so far to require you to need to activate again.

You did not reply on your other thread what you have done.

Activation is a 1 time product on a fresh formatted pi24 image using network discovery. If you have been playing with it after activation it will need to be worked on manually. But should not need it if all you have done is replaced dump1090

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

You may need to SSH into the device and re-run registration if it does not show in your statistics as online/feeding

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

But as long as you register(ed) with the same details as the first time, it should be fine.

The command to run signup once you gain SSH access again is
      sudo fr24feed --signup
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I don't feed data since November. I would associate the raspberry pi with a a new account. When I have to register it on the web page the page say that the raspberry was already activated. What can I do? I would register raspberry in another account.... maybe the web page read the MAC address of raspberry, so, how I can reset the Mac address of the raspberry ?

Comment

Do NOT create another account if you are at the same location. This will use up un-necessary ID codes

If you use to feed, but formatted then you will still have an account assigned.

You need to console onto the Pi and manually re-register.

Did you follow the instructions under "If your receiver is not in the list above please follow the instructions here."

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Recover old key:

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Comment

Working...
          X