Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business subscription suspended

Hello,
    I am feeding data to FR24 but in the last 10 days, due to power outages, my receiver was not working.
    Now, my subscription plan is changed from Business to Basic. I have just restored the data feeding, and my radar T-LBWN3 is currently online.
    When will I get my business subscription back?
    Do I need to do something else?
    Thanks

Update:
    Issue resolved. Business subscription automatically renewed. You can close the topic.
    Last edited by vargeorg; 2017-01-07, 11:03. Reason: Info Update

Yeah this happens. I think you get a few days grace and then it's off until you feed data again.

I had it happen when, before going away I switched off the power to my network switch, cutting off the pi from the internet.

Comment

Yes, this happens when a feed has been offline for over a week. Once it starts uploading data again, your subscription will automatically be upgraded back to Business.
      --

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
        Yes, this happens when a feed has been offline for over a week. Once it starts uploading data again, your subscription will automatically be upgraded back to Business.
        Excuse me, you mentioned the FEED, which I can't understand very well, does the FEED mean "as a Golden subscriber, I need to log onto the webpage where I can see real-time flights at least once a week?
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by PMDGBOY View Post
          Excuse me, you mentioned the FEED, which I can't understand very well, does the FEED mean "as a Golden subscriber, I need to log onto the webpage where I can see real-time flights at least once a week?
          Thank you
          No. Data feeders who supply aircraft data get an account. Part of the agreement is feeding 24/7. If you stop feeding, your account is downgraded.

Payment subscribers will only get this, if they stop paying.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
          X