Stats page is empty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats page is empty

Hi, I'm not sure if this is normal.. I'm feeding by more than a week now and my Statistic page still empty. It says "ONLINE" but the rest is empty/zero and the page says: "No recent data for this radar" (I have several airplanes in range and I also feed other sites).
    I checked the config and the key, and it's alright... apparently everything is working correctly, so it's the page to be bugged or what?

Same here .. seeing lots of A/c and in the circuit of a local airfield MLAT should be useful.

Flightradar24 Feeder/Decoder

Linux/generic/armv7l/1.0.18-7

Updated: 16:23:04 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time)

FR24 Link: Connected via UDP
    FR24 Radar Code: T-EGTB17
    Aircraft Tracked (ModeS & ADS-B): 153
    Aircraft Uploaded: 116
    Receiver: avr-tcp, Connected
    MLAT running: YES

Yet the main site says No Data (no IP / MAC / Nothing just online) yet last uplaod date / time is always now.

Comment

Me too.. as along they are giving to me the Business account.. I'm fine. :P
      Seriously I think I'm contributing... but the stats page for some reason won't update.

(what's the port number to see the stats page locally? nvm it's 8754):

Flightradar24 Feeder/Decoder

Linux/generic/armv7l/1.0.18-7

Updated: 17:34:58 GMT+0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

FR24 Link: Connected via UDP
      FR24 Radar Code: T-LIRN20
      Aircraft Tracked (ModeS & ADS-B): 8
      Aircraft Uploaded: 9
      Receiver: beast-tcp, Connected
      MLAT running: YES

Comment

Same here. New, second feeder on my account. FR24 provided me with an additional sharing key. Twenty four hours sending data (which is being accepted) and stat page for new feeder still says "No recent data for this radar."

fr24nodata.PNG

Comment

F-KDAG1

Comment

That doesn't help. If the data was there it would also be showing on our stats page.

Comment

Obviously some IT problems, see this thread. Happy XMAS to you all.

Comment

Working...
              X