Flightradar Air traffic animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar Air traffic animation

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

This animation is part of a university design project. I appreciate any kind of feedback, comments or questions.

And free participation of the survey based on the project:

Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2016-12-09, 10:36.

Post junk posts like that to boost your ability to post links and then post multiple copies. And you'll be removed. Very uncool antics.
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2016-12-09, 10:43.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Dear oblivian, it was never a bad intention nor did I want to provoke with my posts. And yes indeed, as I am new in this forum I want to use the opportunity to share with people also my personal work and most importantly to get your feedback and ideas. The reason why I posted it many times is because I need to gain most feedback and reactions to create an memoria análisis of the project for my university. I am sorry if I transmitted it otherwise.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X