Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight data next to A/C "twitches"

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been covered already, seldom need to visit the forum - I have noticed recently that the flight data box next to each A/C icon appears to "twitch" or maybe refresh every 10-20 seconds ? When you are viewing a lot of A/C this becomes very irritating. The yellow A/C icon does not do it - only the flight data box next to it which briefly dissapears and re-appears. I have checked on more than 1 pc, so it is not my end.

Thanks

John
    T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Hi, I have the same "twitch" both PC and android. Every 7 seconds. For two days and it's becoming very annoying. And this is the first post i have seen about it
    Mikael

Comment

Originally posted by Vajjkaj View Post
      Hi, I have the same "twitch" both PC and android. Every 7 seconds. For two days and it's becoming very annoying. And this is the first post i have seen about it
      Mikael
      Thanks for that Mikael, hopefully will be sorted soon. Thought I was going mad
      Just tweeted FR24 about it.

John
      Last edited by milair; 2016-12-07, 07:23.
      T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

The problem is gone now for me anyway. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Vajjkaj View Post
          The problem is gone now for me anyway. Thanks
          Yes seems to be fixed, nothing heard back. First thing today it seemed to be getting better, but as you say is 100% now. Never got a tweet back though.

John

Comment

Working...
          X