Feed-stats in metric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed-stats in metric

Is there any way to see the account/feed-stats in "metric"?

There is a way to change the settings on the main FR24 page to metric, however, I could not figure out how to switch feed-stats from nm to km...
    ======
    T-EBCI32 (Raspberry PI 3 + RTL2832U/R820T2 USB dongle + Axing SVS 2-01 inline amp + TA1090EC filter)

There is no such option at the moment
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

I believe that many feeders will be happy to have this option!
      Last edited by ttalex; 2016-12-04, 12:32.
      ======
      T-EBCI32 (Raspberry PI 3 + RTL2832U/R820T2 USB dongle + Axing SVS 2-01 inline amp + TA1090EC filter)

Comment

Originally posted by ttalex View Post
        Depends where in the world you are, here in the UK knots and feet are still widely used, long may it stay that way.
        FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Originally posted by ttalex View Post
          Just as English is the universal language in aviation so too are feet and knots. Personally I don't like knots but you will never hear ATC speaking to a pilot in anything but knots and flight levels (all of which are in feet eg FL27 = 27000 ft).

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
            Just as English is the universal language in aviation so too are feet and knots. Personally I don't like knots but you will never hear ATC speaking to a pilot in anything but knots and flight levels (all of which are in feet eg FL27 = 27000 ft).
            Thanks a lot for clarification!
            ======

Comment

Just as English is the universal language in aviation so too are feet and knots. Personally I don't like knots but you will never hear ATC speaking to a pilot in anything but knots and flight levels (all of which are in feet [...]].
              Full agreement.

[...] eg FL27 = 27000 ft.
              Small correction: FL270 = 27000 ft.
              ref: Wikipedia: Flight Level -> Definition

Comment

Originally posted by Wolli View Post
                Full agreement.

Small correction: FL270 = 27000 ft.
                ref: Wikipedia: Flight Level -> Definition
                Correct. I also forgot nautical miles. I guess it's worth remembering that aviation law and practice are very much based on maritime principles that have evolved over centuries - long before aviation became a reality.

Comment

Working...
                X