FR24 no show an airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 no show an airport

How to add an airport named LIBO (ICAO:ZULB;IATA:LLB)on FR24 maps?
    Thx!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it's not possible to add Airports yourself to Flightradar24.

Please also note that the primary feature of the blue Airport pin icon is the possibility to click and show the arrival & departure. In order to keep the map clean we only plot airports with good coverage and regular and daily scheduled passenger traffic where an arrival or departure board will show arriving or departing flights. Unfortunately Libo Airport doesn't quite fall into the above categories and hence why we don't display it.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Oh got it,Thx!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like to ask same question for Takengon Rembele Airport (IATA: TXE, ICAO: WITK) there are have FR24 feed receiver, but unfortumately, i can’t seen that pin for that airport, are that similiar case like LIBO?
        Warm Regards,
        Ihsanush Shabri

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
          In order to keep the map clean we only plot airports with good coverage and regular and daily scheduled passenger traffic where an arrival or departure board will show arriving or departing flights.
          Gaelan, with respect this is not true as I have pointed out in other posts. In Australia at least there are several airports marked that hardly ever show an arrival or departure (a) because they have no regular flights and (b) because the data providers are, understandably, not interested in logging the odd charter flight. On the other hand there are airports that do have scheduled traffic and in at least one case also host an FR24 feeder but are not marked.

Comment

Working...
          X