Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 152

Thread: Automated Installation of Dump1090-Mutability, Data Feeders, and Performance Graphs

  1. #121
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    17
    I think as well that WiFi is not the problem. But I'll give it a try with all other troubleshooting next month.

    Yeah I think so, I uploaded the full 4000 pixels image and the forum has limited it.

  2. #122
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    27
    Excellent script, thanks.

    I have installed FR24 feed, and ADS-B Exchange feed. I want to add Opensky feed. Is that possible, or do I need to start "all over" again ? If not, how to do it ?

  3. #123
    Captain
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    698
    You can just install it following the instructions here:

    https://opensky-network.org/communit...ump1090-feeder

    Don't install another dump1090 variety though.

    Basically, these two commands from the mentioned page are the only thing you need:

    Code:
    wget https://opensky-network.org/files/firmware/opensky-feeder_latest_armhf.deb
    sudo dpkg -i opensky-feeder_latest_armhf.deb

  4. #124
    Captain abcd567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Toronto CYYZ
    Posts
    2,732
    @Talle

    What @wiedehopf has described is the easiest method.

    However just to complete the records, if you want to do it by scripts, you can, and you dont have to do it all over again. I mean you dont have to reinstall stuff you have already installed by the script.

    You have to run the script again, but this time keep saying NO to everything offered till you reach feeders. At this stage you select the opensky-network feeder (and nothing else), then continue till end. again saying NO to everything offered.

    Code:
    cd adsb-receiver
    
    ./install.sh

  5. #125
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    27
    Ok, thanks guys. I did it the "manual" way, and it worked

  6. #126
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by wiedehopf View Post
    You can just install it following the instructions here:

    https://opensky-network.org/communit...ump1090-feeder

    Don't install another dump1090 variety though.

    Basically, these two commands from the mentioned page are the only thing you need:

    Code:
    wget https://opensky-network.org/files/firmware/opensky-feeder_latest_armhf.deb
    sudo dpkg -i opensky-feeder_latest_armhf.deb
    Would something similar to this work for feeding AirNav Radarbox?

    They have their own stick and software but I would assume it is a receiver similar to the FlightAware branded stick I am using right now.

    I've used the instructions here and am currently feeding FR24, FlightAware, and Planefinder.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #127
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by glen4cindy View Post
    Would something similar to this work for feeding AirNav Radarbox?

    They have their own stick and software but I would assume it is a receiver similar to the FlightAware branded stick I am using right now.

    I've used the instructions here and am currently feeding FR24, FlightAware, and Planefinder.

    Thanks in advance.
    The logical place to ask would be their own support area..

    https://www.radarbox24.com/blog/rada...erry-pi-client
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-06-12 at 03:11.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  8. #128
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    The logical place to ask would be their own support area..

    https://www.radarbox24.com/blog/rada...erry-pi-client
    Im sorry. Im not trying to ask anything out of turn. But others have asked how to multi-feed sites like Opensky and FlightAware while feeding FR24 and have received great guidance.

    I wasnt sure that their site would be the best place to begin a question about multiple feeds since it was already being addressed here.

  9. #129
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    4,963
    Someone already asked me recently to un stick this thread due to it being out of date and no longer working. (So I did)

    So the root answer is likely no, not any more.

    but most places allow you to join them with basic instructions like the link above

    Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  10. #130
    Captain abcd567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Toronto CYYZ
    Posts
    2,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Someone already asked me recently to un stick this thread due to it being out of date and no longer working. (So I did)
    There seems to be some mixup.

    Current thread was NEVER a sticky.

    The thread which was sticky since its creation, and became outdated was "Raspberry PI installation made too easy with extra feature" (started by zahidulhasan in Oct 2017). This is the thread you un sticked recently.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •