Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automated Installation of Dump1090-Mutability, Data Feeders, and Performance Graphs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the same problem as in #170. I backed off and installed Dump1090-mutability by using apt and then reran the install.sh. I did NOT select the second offer to install mutability. It asked even though it had already told me that it was installed. Then it ran to completion without that missing .deb file message and started installing the feeders.

Comment

• The Piaware install failed with the messages:

Installing the FlightAware PiAware client package...

dpkg: error: cannot access archive '/home/pi/adsb-receiver/build/piaware_builder/piaware_*.deb': No such file or directory

Checking that the FlightAware PiAware client package was installed properly...

INSTALLATION HALTED!
      UNABLE TO INSTALL A REQUIRED PACKAGE.
      SETUP HAS BEEN TERMINATED!

The package "piaware" could not be installed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      FlightAware PiAware client setup halted.

Press enter to continue...

Comment

• MikeyMoMo:

The script in first post has issues, as it is not regularly maintained by the author J Prochazka.

If you have RPi, use the item "2 - Download and Install PiAware" on this page:

Setup PiAware to directly feed live ADS-B data to FlightAware via a Raspberry Pi running dump1090. Step-by-step instructions along with a link to your statistics and how to register for a free FlightAware Enterprise account.
        Last edited by abcd567; 2019-12-30, 17:49.

Comment

• Since I have set up my Pi, no new flights have been added to the flights database, knows the problem jeand and could help me to fix it?

Comment

• The "Adsb receiver project" for which this thread was started is no more being maintained by its author J Prochazka for a long time. Please do not use this.

Comment

• alternative?

Comment

• Originally posted by Conan_89 View Post
                alternative?
                No alternative for Web Portal
                Install graphs using this script by Wiedehopf

Code:
                sudo bash -c "$(wget -q -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wiedehopf/graphs1090/master/install.sh)"
                See the graphs in browser at this address:
                192.168.0.21/graphs1090
                (replace 192.168.0.21 by your Pi's actual Local IP)

Instructions are here:
                https://github.com/wiedehopf/graphs1...ster/README.md

Last edited by abcd567; 2020-05-20, 17:48.

Comment

Working...
                X