Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fr24 feed running but with problems

Capture.PNG

Hi everyone... the connection is being terminated so many times i dont know why if everything is all set connected.

Thanks

You obviously dont have a standard receiver?

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi thaks for your answer... i have a raspberry pi 2 and Mode-s beast receiver

Comment

your receiver seems not compatible, can you teel us more about them?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cptburgos View Post
          Hi thaks for your answer... i have a raspberry pi 2 and Mode-s beast receiver
          What are your config details.

When dealing with a Serial device you need to specify some extra options to the feeder to find the device

Originally posted by mrcarlos View Post
          your receiver seems not compatible, can you teel us more about them?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
          Thats a bad assumption to make, the Beast was one of the first premium dedicated receivers made, and is the catalyst to the FR24 and Radarcape and quite capable of multi platform use..
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for your help

These are my settings

Capture.jpg

Comment

Drop the host/IP field. Then check USB ports by sudo lsusb

Confirm the correct ports there, and run it to without 'service' port my guide to display more errors

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

well it say Bus 001 Device 004 nothing more.

And now?

Comment

Then your tty(usb0) is likely incorrect and needs to be probably 4 going by that..

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X