Bad capacitors in ADB-S dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad capacitors in ADB-S dongle

Good day, a month ago I started having problems with receiving and sending data to a USB dongle ADB-S (R820T). Unhelpful reinstalling Windows, even the new version of the driver, or a new version fr24feed. I was really upset. Eventually, I discovered that it was caused by two defective capacitors dongle R820T. Used poor quality capacitors Jackcon exchanged for Nippon. Dongle only 1.5 years old.

Originally posted by Doja72 View Post
    Good day, a month ago I started having problems with receiving and sending data to a USB dongle ADB-S (R820T). Unhelpful reinstalling Windows, even the new version of the driver, or a new version fr24feed. I was really upset. Eventually, I discovered that it was caused by two defective capacitors dongle R820T. Used poor quality capacitors Jackcon exchanged for Nippon. Dongle only 1.5 years old.
    Quite normal. China Made Electronic Products ( especially the Low cost ) use poor quality capacitors.

Take a look here.

F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Also the Dongles tend to run very warm... will not do Electrolytic Capacitors much good.
      """Learning is a treasure which accompanies us everywhere"""

Comment

Working...
      X