Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your visibility setting (sic) have been temporarily disabled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your visibility setting (sic) have been temporarily disabled.

I provide a feed to FR24. When I click on a tracked aircraft link from my "FR24 Feeder Tracked Aircraft List" web page, it brings up a FR24 map with the tracked aircraft. Good so far. But it invariably brings up a box that states "Your visibility setting have been temporarily disabled. Press here to restore your settings."

What does this mean? What settings?

Thanks,
    Joe
    T-KSLE5

Originally posted by jdubner View Post
    I provide a feed to FR24. When I click on a tracked aircraft link from my "FR24 Feeder Tracked Aircraft List" web page, it brings up a FR24 map with the tracked aircraft. Good so far. But it invariably brings up a box that states "Your visibility setting have been temporarily disabled. Press here to restore your settings."

Thanks,
    Joe
    T-KSLE5
    Same for me. I can't get into 3-D mode. Showed only an airplane, without the map.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Hi Joe,

When you receive the message "Your visibility settings have been temporarily disabled" it generally means your search for an aircraft or in your case selecting an aircraft link that falls outside of the current filtering settings you have turned on. Selecting the "restore your settings button" will re-enable these filter settings.

I hope this helps, please feel free to email support@fr24.com if you require further assistance.

Originally posted by jdubner View Post

Thanks,
      Joe
      T-KSLE5
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Hi Birdie,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with viewing the 3D view. Can I ask if you've tried using a different browser to see if this helps with your issues? If you continue to have a problem, can you please take a screen shot and email it to support@fr24.com.

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
        Same for me. I can't get into 3-D mode. Showed only an airplane, without the map.
        Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
        X