No controls for the playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No controls for the playback

There seems to be something odd with the playback of completed flights. When I try to open the playback of a flight, the map with the flight path does show up, but the controls are just visible for a split second and then disappear. The plane does show up but it just stands still at the departure airport.

Reloading the page doesn't help; the map, flight path and controls load, but again, the latter disappears instantly. I've tried it with multiple randomly chosen flights and all have the same issue.

I'm viewing your web page with different browsers (Safari and Firefox), not any app. Anybody else having this problem?

Hi armchair voyager,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the individual playback. Are you able to provide some example links and screens shots illustrating your issue?

Originally posted by armchair voyager View Post
    There seems to be something odd with the playback of completed flights. When I try to open the playback of a flight, the map with the flight path does show up, but the controls are just visible for a split second and then disappear. The plane does show up but it just stands still at the departure airport.

Reloading the page doesn't help; the map, flight path and controls load, but again, the latter disappears instantly. I've tried it with multiple randomly chosen flights and all have the same issue.

I'm viewing your web page with different browsers (Safari and Firefox), not any app. Anybody else having this problem?
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Hi!
      Unfortunately "In order to protect forum from spam robots, please don't include any links in your first 3 posts that you make on the forum, as your post will automatically be deleted."

Nevertheless, here are some screenshots from flight SU1701 from today; one needs a cobra's reaction speed to even take a screenshot of the disappearing menu: .

When clicking on the plane icon in the list of flights from different days, at the very first you see the map, the header "Flight history for Aeroflot flight SU1701" and yellow space underneath. Immediately afterwards some flight information shows up under the header, then a split-second later the space turns white and in some cases show an ad (this is what you see in the the second screenshot) and finally the menu disappears completely, and you get what the last picture shows; only the map and flight path with nothing happening. As everything is over in a second I had to repeat trying to open the flight several times in order to be able to write this post.

I'm having this problem with any flight playbacks I try to watch.

Comment

Hi armchair voyager,

Thanks for attempting to provide the screen shots, unfortunately due to the issue about you rightfully pointed out about forum permission, I'm unable to view the attachments. Would you kindly please email these to support@fr24.com with the top "Att: Gaelan, Armchair voyager forum discussion" so that I can have a look at these?

Originally posted by armchair voyager View Post
        Hi!
        Unfortunately "In order to protect forum from spam robots, please don't include any links in your first 3 posts that you make on the forum, as your post will automatically be deleted."

Nevertheless, here are some screenshots from flight SU1701 from today; one needs a cobra's reaction speed to even take a screenshot of the disappearing menu: [ATTACH=CONFIG]7775[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7776[/ATTACH].

When clicking on the plane icon in the list of flights from different days, at the very first you see the map, the header "Flight history for Aeroflot flight SU1701" and yellow space underneath. Immediately afterwards some flight information shows up under the header, then a split-second later the space turns white and in some cases show an ad (this is what you see in the the second screenshot) and finally the menu disappears completely, and you get what the last picture shows; only the map and flight path with nothing happening. As everything is over in a second I had to repeat trying to open the flight several times in order to be able to write this post.

I'm having this problem with any flight playbacks I try to watch.
        Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
        X