Tablet Web Browsing always jumps to App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tablet Web Browsing always jumps to App

Is it possible to modify the website so that when accessing from a Tablet (iOS iPad) to stop it jumping immediately to the App? It is very difficult as a result to access the forum, account or statistics. You have to ensure that you know and add the required extension (eg. /account) to bypass this immediate jump to the App. Even if you were previously using the browser (Safari) to access your account, it ignores this and bypasses the website to go to the App.
    F-EGQS1 - FR24 Receiver - located at 57.65N 2.97W

Same here, good point!

Comment

Hi awgawg and majo,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the Flightradar24 app opening when viewing our website in Safari. I tried replicating the problem here, but was unable to do so. Can I ask what versions of iOS are you using? Can I also ask if you're simply viewing our webpage and see the prompt for the app after performing specific actions or just all the time? Lastly can I ask if you've got Flightradar24 free, Flightradar24 - Flight tracker (paid app) or the FR24 Premium app installed at all?
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Hi Gaelan,

my setup was: iPad3, IOS7, Businessaccount.

Meanwhile I sold the iPad and can`t give you more actual data.

With my new setup (Ulefone Be Touch3, Android 5.1, businessaccount) the system stays in the browser (chrome) but showing confused screen:

fr24forum1.jpgfr24forum2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by majo View Post
          Hi Gaelan,

my setup was: iPad3, IOS7, Businessaccount.

Meanwhile I sold the iPad and can`t give you more actual data.

With my new setup (Ulefone Be Touch3, Android 5.1, businessaccount) the system stays in the browser (chrome) but showing confused screen:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7722[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7723[/ATTACH]
          It isn't designed for such a small screen. The android app range is better for mobiles
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

We are aware of some displays issues when viewing our website on tablet and mobile devices, we're hoping to improve the 'mobilization' of our website going forward however it may take some time. It's also worth noting that we're currently working on introducing many of the Premium feature seen on our website into our apps as well. Unfortunately I can't quite confirm any specifics about this, but I'd suggest keeping an eye out for updates later this year
            Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Thankīs, I know you care and improve.
              Thatīs the reason I support fr24!

Comment

Working...
              X