HELP uniden bearcat 125 xlt newbie in need of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP uniden bearcat 125 xlt newbie in need of help

HI i've just purchased a uniden bearcat 125 xlt. I've used the arc 125 software to programme in my frequencies and to tag them. i've put all my heathrow frequencies in bank 1, I'm going to RIAT 2016 in july and have stored all my fairford channels in bank 2, how do I change to bank 2 to monitor/scan these frequencies over the RIAT weekend without scanning other banks. The bearcat manual seems quite complicated . I would appreciate anyones help and maybe the sequence on how to change to individual banks.

sorry for asking this but I'm getting really frustrated. and consulting the manual isn't much help.

Thank you

Russell

Probably more suited to ask in scanning based forum rather than one based on online tracking where not everyone has a scanner.. (http://ukradioscanning.com/viewforum.php?f=1)

That said, in scan mode if it is like mine, push the numbers as its scanning 0-9 = bank to scan. So if you have them in bank 2. Push 2, and then 1 to turn 1 off (if current)
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
    X