Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample fr24feed.ini?

Hi,

Still working on migrating to the latest fr24 feeder release for Linux.

I ran --reconfigure and it populated most of fr24feed.ini but crashed out with the 'Invalid email address!' error, and attempting to run the feeder results in this being returned from the FR24 server:

Code:
    {"result":"failure","info":"Missing arguments!"}
    So, any ideas which arguments are missing from the partial fr24feed.ini that I have? I can then add them manually.

Code:
    receiver="beast-tcp"
    host="192.168.1.121:30003"
    bs="no"
    raw="no"
    logmode="0"
    mlat="no"
    mlat-without-gps="no"
    key="[HIDDEN]"

Thanks!

Aha, the key string was truncated. Fixed that and it now connects, but stuck with the infinite ping-cycle

2016-06-27 11:16:37 | [feed][n]ping 2
    2016-06-27 11:16:38 | [feed][n]syncing stream: 1

Comment

Switched back to 2012 version of feeder software and it all works again. *shrug*

[n]switching to UDP
      [n]working
      [i]sent 8 planes in 1 packets
      [i]sent 8 planes in 1 packets
      [i]sent 9 planes in 1 packets
      [i]sent 10 planes in 1 packets

Comment

30003 is decided. The new ver is designed for binary/avr format. Depending on decoder you have wrong port number

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by mimku View Post
          Switched back to 2012 version of feeder software and it all works again. *shrug*
          Unfortunately as of 2018-06-21 it seems that the 2012 version of the Linux feeder software no longer works.

When running the 2016 version I had the same unending "syncing stream: 1" problem as you. To resolve that I had to change the input port from 30003 ( Beast text ) to 30005 ( Beast binary ) in fr24feed.ini
          Last edited by mimku; 2018-06-24, 07:03.

Comment

Working...
          X