Online, but showing offline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online, but showing offline

I've been offline for a while due technical reasons, but am now online again. I think. I installed the new feeding software (Windows) and it worked fine for around 20 minutes. Then I started showing Offline. However, looking at Statistics, my station is registred (KGVL-5) bit is not reporting any aircraft.

SBS3, Windows 7, Basestation 1.2.4
    ENFB.net
    Radarstation KGVL

Need older version mozt likely. Tests on pi show it broke at last release (see the SBS threads area)

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

OK thanks. Switched to old feeder, and it works. However all statistics disappeared and I was 'downgraded' to Gold.
      ENFB.net
      Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Err if that's the old one with a GUI, lite too old. New build 11.4 or earlier if I recall

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Possibly FR24 configured to the same way as Basestation which is causing the issue. There is an option during setup of the software, I believe it's "no.7: Basestation". If you select that, it should start working fine. Or just send your fr24feed.ini file to support@fr24.com with the relevant info.
          --

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
            Possibly FR24 configured to the same way as Basestation which is causing the issue. There is an option during setup of the software, I believe it's "no.7: Basestation". If you select that, it should start working fine. Or just send your fr24feed.ini file to support@fr24.com with the relevant info.
            If its from Basestation yep, seems the fix is to manually add it to the .ini if the wizard 'got it wrong'

However we did a bit of testing with an astute SBS user, who had been working fine and did indeed identify after updating to 18-15 direct USB connection decoding fails (and a number of posts with similar around that time)

Rolling back to 16-10 started off uploading fine again with the same configurations. Not sure what the changelog was, but it seemed to break it

Started about here
            All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Solution found about here
            All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.
            Last edited by Oblivian; 2016-06-27, 07:28.

Comment

Thanks Oblivian. Let me check that out with an sbs3.
              --

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                If its from Basestation yep, seems the fix is to manually add it to the .ini if the wizard 'got it wrong'

However we did a bit of testing with an astute SBS user, who had been working fine and did indeed identify after updating to 18-15 direct USB connection decoding fails (and a number of posts with similar around that time)

Rolling back to 16-10 started off uploading fine again with the same configurations. Not sure what the changelog was, but it seemed to break it

Started about here

Solution found about here
                http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post79171
                Bug confirmed. And update will be released hopefully in a week.
                --

Comment

Working...
                X