how to reset to factory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to reset to factory?

how to reset to factory? my flightradar24 receiver.
    i am not use 192.168.x.x page.
    i am open force static ip.
    please help me...

You should contact FR24 support for any support issues related to the FR24 box.
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

It looks to me that ac4601 first needs to find their FR24 box using the relevant ARP command from a device connected to the same network, once done that it should be easy to find the IP address of their FR24 box. Once that address is known try browsing to it via http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/net-config.php where they can then set a static address.

If you don't understand the above ac4601 then I would also suggest you contact support.

Comment

If you remember what static IP you set then all you need to do is to connect the receiver directly via LAN cable to your computer and access it via that static IP, assuming your computer's network card is already configured within the same subnet. Once you are in, go to Network configuration and un-check the force static IP box.

OR

You would have to do a complete reinstall of the software.
          --

Comment

Working...
          X