Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet Lists

hi all, hope your having a good week so far,

where can i find aircraft fleet list that is in like spreed sheet form that is good enough to be used on a tablet?

Hi Smudger1309,

If you're trying to see a list of all aircraft of a particular airline on Flightradar24, please use the below link:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Here you can simply scroll down or select a letter and then select an Airline that you're interested in viewing.

I hope this helps please let us know if I've misunderstood you at all!

Originally posted by smudger1309 View Post
    hi all, hope your having a good week so far,

where can i find aircraft fleet list that is in like spreed sheet form that is good enough to be used on a tablet?
    Last edited by Gaelan; 2016-06-16, 06:57.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
      Hi Smudger1309,

If you're trying to see a list of all aircraft of a particular airline on Flightradar24, please use the below link:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Here you can simply scroll down or select a letter and then select an Airline that you're interested in viewing.

I hope this helps please let us know if I've misunderstood you at all!
      Great link, thank you.
      T-EGNJ48 Raspberry Pi3, Flightaware yellow stick/filter and Radar-Rama antenna
      Based in North Lincolnshire England

Comment

You may also wish to have a look at https://www.planelogger.com/Airline - it also has historic aircraft. It also has fleet listings for defunct airlines, such as TWA and Pan Am.

Comment

Originally posted by nighthawk View Post
          You may also wish to have a look at https://www.planelogger.com/Airline - it also has historic aircraft. It also has fleet listings for defunct airlines, such as TWA and Pan Am.
          I have found these listings to be highly inaccurate in terms of current operational aircraft - the historical stuff is very handy on occasions though.

Comment

I'm logged in as Business user but when I now select the /data/aircraft menu I get a blank page. I used to see the list of airlines, but no longer.

Comment

Hi Rghoringer,

The "/data/aircraft" menu has changed slightly and is more used as a search functionality for a specific aircraft. If you wish to view Airlines I recommend the below link:

I hope this helps

Originally posted by rgohringer View Post
              I'm logged in as Business user but when I now select the /data/aircraft menu I get a blank page. I used to see the list of airlines, but no longer.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
                Hi Rgohringer,

The "/data/aircraft" menu has changed slightly and is more used as a search functionality for a specific aircraft. If you wish to view Airlines I recommend the below link:

I hope this helps
                Gaelan,

Thank you for your quick response. I had also found the Fleet detail on that link.

A feature which did not carryover from the previous method was that showing registrations of active aircraft in bold. The fleet viewing was also easier without the need to expand on the type to see the subfleet.

Regards,
                RG
                Last edited by rgohringer; 2018-03-26, 23:17.

Comment

HI RG,

Thanks for the feedback regarding "Active aircraft in bold" and the expanding sub-fleet feature. We're continuously refining and improving these pages and we appreciate you letting us know your thoughts and we'll consider this in future changes.

Kind regards,
                  Gaelan

Comment

Working...
                  X